Thursday, July 8, 2010

My World

I wrote this when I was working and I thought it might be worthwhile to share here...

Welcome to my forest; it's a wonderful place to be. I love it but I'm going into shock. I've been up here for around three weeks I live in a technology ditch. There's no TV, no cell phone service and, worst of all, no internet. My chracter's pet is waaay behind.

But this is my forest and where my story takes place for me. The forest around her is thick in some parts but other parts are burnt. They remind me of Dragonspyre. A few years ago a fire swept very close to where I am now but if you turn around it's lush and green. Here I live inside but the bungies around here are a lot like the houses in Zecta.

There's a lot more people here than in the village but with all the children around it's as magical as any place with faeries

So welcome to my forest, my real life wizard world. I hope you find your own magic from wizard101 because I have, and it's amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment